Friday, July 2, 2010

The Last Time I Thanked Someone

Just this morning, I thanked my granddaughter for participating in Gramma's Poetry Challenge. Every challenge I pose to my online grandchildren, she responds first.



Just this morning, I said "Thanks for this day." Because you never know.



Just this morning, I thanked my husband for plugging in the computer cord the cat pulled out as she curled around my feet.



Just this morning, I thanked Stella for her purr as she wrapped up so sweetly on my feet resting on a pillow on the cool wooden floor as I sat blogging in Scott's rocking chair with the sun cascading through the eyelet curtains on this beautiful morning in July.



Simple things, really. But that's what drives the day with joy.



What about you? Who would you thank today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment in ways that invite discussion and prevent argument or ill will. Thank you.